Thursday 20 November 2008

tears...

I do not know why but my tears are stubbornly non stop flowing down from my eyes to my cheeks. I am trying my best to stop it but once I think of it, I will cry. I am just squeezing my smile right now. I do not want to let the people surround been affected but certain times I really can’t control it. This is the first time I feel that I really out of idea and try to escape from what I encounter right now. Anyone can help me? I am really tired of it. After all my assignment has fully passed up, I will calm myself. Please just believe and trust me if you are my friend. Thank you.

(current mood: speechless , freaking sad)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

能哭,是一种幸福。

想哭的时候,就狠狠地给他哭出来。
痛痛快快地哭也是一种坚强,也是一种潇洒。
真的哭到没力了,我会用我的双手扶持你。

我不会安慰你,只会给你一个大大的拥抱,让你知道,我会一直默默地在你身边支持你。

每一样事情,会被解决的。只是迟和早的问题。

LikWen said...

谢谢你啊poy poy..好感动哦。。我会想办法解决的。。

我爱你。。