Tuesday 25 November 2008

How do i feel right now....

Me in Citc right..Is early 9am ..I'm supoosed to wake up at 12something as my class starts at 2pm...But my mind full of assignment assignment and ASSIGNMENT!!!!

What can i describe myself right now??

I'm tired ...really exhausted...and STRESSFUL!!

This week is even worst than the previous week...

I have a lots of assignment to be submitted, design Mass Comm Society board as Miss Serene are chasing us for the board, having a meeting till late at night today, worry about how to design the booth for the upcoming event of Mass Comm society which is the Fundraising Event, having presentation tomorrow and also Mid term test tomorrow!! The subject that kill me off!! Mass Media Law!!

and i'm so worry about my BM assignment...my tutor make lost on my survey form. However he promise me that he will help us to do back the form and ask me to see him at Q block..

Fuck Him!!

i wake up early in this morning and explore the Block Q(as i never went there before)...and...and ...and the door is locked...he said that he will be there from 8am to 2pm yesterday.....really pissed off right now...and the worst thing is i didnt record down his hp no....

I'm so unlucky....

im just hope to settle it fast and go back to melacca on thursday...

really miss my parents and friends....

Same as My roomate ,Becky, i could feel that she is very stress right now...especially yesterday...she has no mood at all to eat....Kambatae lo both of us.......

and one thing that i'm really happy is

My mom is bringing me to eat sushi king!!!!! Hurray!!

and

me dear dear poy poy and kelvin, sorry for going back melacca so early and let you guys do the rest for the assignment..but i already done my job...the rest i hope you guys can settle..And pass up on time....I love you<3

Thats all i want to say..........................................Chao...................

-likwen-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha...as long as u said u love us ~~ anything we also can settle one ~ dun worry , and enjoy at melacca la ! ^^ take care