Wednesday 26 November 2008

my priceless ring...

Yeah I'm here again….

Yesterday was really my bad day….I lost my friendship ring..Really sad…It is priceless…You can’t get it anymore....It is not because I’m clumsy or what…okay let just start what happened yesterday…

Yesterday after my meeting, me and my members were planning to have our dinner at TBR. It’s raining heavily and my hands are wet because the umbrella is too small LAR~
And we stood beside a big huge deep longkang while waiting for my friends. While I was talking and chatting, I move my hand and therefore the ring came out from my finger and drop into the longkang. Immediately I went down to the longkang to find it. My friends were also trying their best to search for it because they knew that the ring is very important to me. Especially Kelvin ,he even climb down to the longkang and help me find. So touched ler…I love him la..haha…and all my friends, Thanks a lot^^

Eventually we couldn’t find it…maybe it has been flush to other places beause of the heavy rain…

I’m so sorry to my best friends Alaq and Mayfong…I’m so sorry… I already tried my best to search for it but its fails…………….

No comments: