Thursday 27 November 2008

I'm Back!

Yeah!

Guess where am I?

I'm in Malacca right! *excited*

Okay lets recall what happened during my last weekend...

Drama! Yes, we shoot drama! Named "A Streetcar Named Desire"..

This original drama was release in 1939(of i'm not mistaken)..still in black and white screen period..Is a nice movie...But majority of my friends said boring...haha

We were given an assignment where we have to shoot the drama again..not imitate but originality..make it interesting and modern version..LOL

and we plan to shoot in metro ville at first but when we reach there,erm we kinda stunned when we look at the place cos is quite small and padat lo...

so we went to shereen house!! Big banglo in Ulu Kelang..the taman where the same as 老师嫁老大 punya house...hehe and props can easily get there..so thanks to shreen and her parents for the meals they served!

Then we starts to make up ad..They boy Edward, Kelvin Sebastian have to wear Bra..and its MYbra..the most important thing is is NGAM size..They geleng kepala and say Ooi, you really SMALL la..F la..hurt my woman pride le haha.....After they done with their outfit all, you can see all of us were laughing like hell!! Not pretty!! Not Gorgeous!! Is Ugly! Is ORIGINAL THAILAND AH kua!! Hin~

While me as Steve,Eunice's hubby...haha...They said that i look exactly like a man..oops nope, is UNCLE..haha...here is the casts..

Stanley~Ann Ling
Blanche~Sebastian
Stella~Kelvin
Mitch~Sandy
Eunice~Edward
Steve~Me
Shereen~Pablo and Old woman
Loise~Nurse
Loh Mai Kai~Doctor

Some pictures....


(They dont look seducing right??haha they sacrifice alot haha they are the best!!)
Erm yesterday i went for blood donation again as that day the nurse said the im lack of iron and ask me to go back and consume some iron tables..okay i follow what they say..

but still fail..still lack of iron so i cannot donate blood ..so sad....next time lorr.....................

And

i just receive a bad new ...

My classmate, Cutie Blur Blur is not going to study anymore...She is leaving me and my class...

I hate this feeling! and the worst thing is I do not know cos im in malacca right now! Today is her last day.........................................Oh God........YOU are twisting me around........

Goodbye to my friend Blur Blur.....
Is sad to tell the photocopy shop to photostat 25 sets instead of 26sets...
Ans is sad to see no respon when teacher call Low Sook Peng...
I dont want........
But you have your own way to proceed to your future
But
Take care always..
Love from
Ooi,
Remember we always...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i am sad too...

LikWen said...

she just now messge me and ask me to take care.....

hin o~~straight away i cry mann...

although we know each other in short time but the feeling is there already....

dunno why....

good luck lo to her and future undertaking........