Saturday 29 November 2008

Fighting for Mario!!

Me still in Malacca right now..

What i do today?

Yes..I went out with my buddies to MP,DP and jonker walk! And i watched Madagascar today! Comment...Awesome!! Nice movie and i prefer this than the previous one^^...haha


we look stupid right haha??My best buddy May fong..Love her<3

Snapping picture in Big apple^^


Yea..me and yi ting were comparing who look alike the most as Jaejoong..haha Me won^^
Yeah!! These were the things i bought today!! Total is just 25 bucks!! and Finally, At last, and eventually i have a Mario t-shirt!! I love Mario!! and the milo monkey is pretty cute^^


And..

i changed my background picture!! Nice nice nice right??! Yeah thanks alot to my poy poy...she did that..im poor in PS-ing..*impress* i love you dear!

2 comments:

Reese_Air said...

WTF you bought the stupid Mario shirt....=.=

LikWen said...

hehehe jeolous ke................

the mario so cute okay!!!!!

muahahah!!!