Thursday 30 June 2011

Hectic Weeks

Hectic weeks. Non stop. Argh. So many assignments!! This semester will be the busiest semester I ever had since the starting of college life. WTF. And they are all tough assignment frankly speaking. I'm not tired but just demotivated sometimes. I rather do other stupid stuffs than sitting in front of my lappie and focusing on my assignments. I need a break.Seriously. Moreover I was sick! For two days already.My body is weak. I'm having breathing difficulty recently too. What the hell my body is doing? lol.

I need to release stress.No.I MUST release all. Haha. Listening to songs while blogging are just so awesome=)
Tee Hee. I was listening to this song since morning. I love A Mei!
我要~相信你是爱我
我要~相信你是一个的

Yeah I was so lucky to get two concerts job this month! Beast and David Archuleta! Supposingly three but FIR concert was delayed so I'll look for it!So many leng cai to peep! LoL

Anyway, is a lousy post from me. Ignore me if you want.Haha

Have a nice day everyone.


Another nice song to recommend!
他们-张惠妹
♥♥

No comments: