Wednesday 8 June 2011

It isn't my bad day today, I supposed!

No special reason to blog but just to say "I am so HAPPY♥"

First thing first, our idea for Thor finally approved! Tee hee. I don't have to get banned by Mr.C anymore.
And I love Psychology class today,a lot! We're doing coloring in the class. It has been a long time ago since the last time I hold color pencils. It reminds me a lot about my childhood and reminds me the excitement when I first time got a 24sticks color pencils from my parents during my 6th Bithday. =) Thanks Daddy Mummy for giving me a memorable childhood.

♥♥♥♥
Our group's production! Gues which one is mine? Hehe

Bored in lecture. So..yea..camwhore! Hehe
 
And I'm addicted to photo editing recently. And special thanks to Sebastian Ooi Tong for the blog' header design! I love my blog so much

2 comments:

Supervisor said...

Nothing interesting in this blog also...

LikWen said...

hahahhah zou kai la ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh very interesting k! u din press like de..yerrr