Sunday 5 June 2011

When a great night falls...

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Jynn's Birthday Party night was an amaze♥. I love when it gathers me and my coursemate together again and making jokes and all! Sadly,is just two hours. I should have gone there earlier. I tot the party starts at 8pm. I want more ♥♥ Tee Hee =)

APR2 AWESOMEEEEEE=)

Top 5 Beauties in our course. No doubt,I'm the first one=)

B3 Representative! LOL!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee
I like this!

I love my style. Looks Great right? *shy hehe
Is weird to say, but Happy Birthday Jynn aka my chen~! LOL the name that I called since last year! Is weird calling you Jynn already! Thanks for the great party and wish you all the best and always maintain the Setapak Hensem-est TB! LOL

Love ya

5 comments:

Supervisor said...

Damn ugly blog..

Supervisor said...

Someone..please tell me how to report an ugly page..

LikWen said...

HAHAHAHAH SHUTDAPPP LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ISHHHHHHHHHHHHH I TOT YO WILL COMPLEMENT ME BECAUSE I WEAR DAMN NICE THAT DAY!!! GO AWAY LA ISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahha

btw,i love your title wkakakakakka

Supervisor said...

You katak bawah tempurung! Like this u say u wear nice????

Sebastian said...

shutdapp la..for me yes lo!! herngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg hehehhehehe