Saturday 18 June 2011

As busy as a Bee♥

Busy week yet satisfied week. A lot of first time this week. Oops misunderstand<3

First thing first, went for a hair color AGAIN. I'm getting over RED although I love it a lot. But the color fades easily and then it will look LaLa. So I'll have to keep recolour it.Wasting my money and my hair will get worst. I know is hard to wash away the red color on my hair but I have to try. I want my blonde hair back. Of cos, I was back to office,A Cut Above Academy! Thank GOD, they save my hair. Special thanks to ALVIS, my dearest for the hair color mixing.I really love the color and so to my friends! It wasn't blonde but green. Hard to explain but I really love it. It makes me look fairer and pale actually.Tee Hee
The first picture was the actual color. Tee hee

Second,my sister was back from America! Damn miss her! Was excited to see her back to Malaysia. And our prank for her was a success! This stupid fella really thought we are fighting with each other. Hurray! and I have to compliment my own acting.LOL! She bought pressie for us from US! I was excited to get her souvenir=) and I really love it! Victoria Secret make up set! Love it so much and I know it wasn't cheap! Thankies sista! Tee hee. 

I tot thats all for my 21st bday present but the shocking part comes after! There was a surprise card in the box and written there"THIS A REDEEMABLE TICKET TO TAIWAN,RM 1000"!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! She sponsors me RM1000 to Taiwan! Godddddddddd! I'm super happy! I get to go Taiwan finally! Air ticket all has been reserved! I got to flyyyyyy ...soon. Love yea ! Muacks=)

Third, went to see a stage play in Jaya One with dearest Casey Chu. She took my first time.LOL. Thanks for the treat! This was my first time watching stage play. It was a great show. I swear I would go for second time if there are more stage play. Thumbs up and up! 


There are three parts of stories in whole. Specially love the first part. Makes me cry during the show. Sakai. I was touched by the song. Reminds me about someone and a lot scenes crawling up and down in my mind suddenly. Not to destroy my nice make up so have to force myself not to cry. =)and no doubt,there were handsome actors.

Fourth, Went to see my Gary today! It was a sudden decision actually. I was so lazy at home and I almost fall sick so decided to stay at home the whole day. But thanks a lot to Casey Chu for being so PERSUASIVE! She said I will have the chance to go up stage and take photo with my Gary! Ah! How amazing! and it is trueeeeeeeeeee! I got a picture with my Gary finally! I was so happy and I even get to shake his hand. OMG. *drools*. I got his signature poster too.
I'm so nervous when going up the stage. he is so handsome!

Bad Quality Picture.Ish

The sticker that allows you to snap pictures=)

Thats all! Next week will also be a busy week.Lots of assignments deadline. Everyone will have a black face in lecture. I will go thru it! Damn headache with Thor assignment. Intern report also. Sigh. Hehe


No worries, still SMILE everyday=)

Jiayou.

No comments: