Friday 25 June 2010

Quek Jun Xiang♥

Its YOU!

QUEK JUN XIANG!

Don't look around! I'm saying you dude=)

The whole post for today is all about you.

Touched right?

Anyway before I start,wanna wish you Happy Burfday first! May all your dreams come true babi♥

 (妈的,装什么lin 酷啊~ish)

Introduction

Name: Quek Jun Xiang
Nickname: Jax Max, Fucker,Si guo jun xiang,Cibett
Age:20
D.O.B: 25th June 1990
Hometown: Kluang
Weight: 81kg
Height:174cm
Love to: Eat,Sleep,Absent himself from class,tease people,make stupid jokes,see girls

How do I know him? Well I know him thru college.He is such a hypocrite in the class. I mean in front of people that he does not know. Along the beginning of semester one,he was like keep acting cool in front of us and make us think that he is lansi la,cool la,quite kind of student and even anti social. Anyway I don't really care cos he is ugly and fat.LOL Soon,I started to know him around mid of the semester.Adui......he is totally opposite with what we think! He is damn talkative and sometime I even think that he is damn naggy. Loves to talk silly jokes but is FUNNY! We the whole gang will like laugh till so long.Hahaha! And I have no idea why he loves to tease people but you will realise that his teasing does not sound offensive at all. I mean if other people insult me fat, pig or whatever,I might get angry.unlike him.LOL.Anyway thanks to him a lot(sarcastic way). Why?Because I had already immune on his teasing. Now,if anyone teases me,I wouldn't angry anymore.lol consider good things?haha.

Next,
郭骏翔的经典

First Situation-Phone calls
You will definitely frustrated when you call up him to talj serious thing but he keep doing silling things.For example,

me:喂死郭骏翔,你在哪里哦
jx:在你心里~~*贱笑*

ps:真的够力想骂髒话=.=

Second Situation
me:喂郭骏翔,要不要去唱K等下?
jx: 嗯....你们去先啦,我等下去~

ps:妈的~明明就没有要去,还在那里讲一大堆~~~哈哈

Third Situation
me:喂郭骏翔啊
(他会不说话)

jx: Nombor yang ada dial tiada dalam pengkhidmatan.................

ps:真的给他气死~~~是不是很开心有酱的朋友......

Okay the above are all the silly things he did when in phone call..

Next,his 经典in teasing people.He has a lot but I don't remember already. Can't recall.Haha

Me
-你这个死肥婆,奶跟肉都分不清~
-你不是人,你是动物

Ginger
ginger:我真的受够啦!!!!!!!!
jx:哈??你确定你瘦(受)够liao??

Kua
你是混血儿,是菲律宾狗+菜狗...哈哈哈

Ky
林淑莹女士,福建会馆副女主席,~~~~~~~bla bla bla
(超好笑的哈哈哈)

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈!惨了~我记得有很多的啊~可是就是想不起~~

郭骏翔的经典词
-心情跌落谷底
-酱够力
-nia me
-心死liao
-是酱的啦
-肉饼
-langsai
-a bag of FOL,Truthly helpFOL
-sushi~~~~(他叫sushi的时候真的很想巴他哈哈)

郭骏翔的经典动作
-学他老妈跳舞(爆笑)
-模仿kua的笑容和裴勇俊笑容
-学跳水动作

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈现在回想起都觉得好爆笑哦~


Wooo..not to admit that he is really talented la in making jokes and imitation.Well I seriously thinks that my jokes and imitation sometimes funnier than yours.LOL


Ahh..I don't wanna accept it but you wouldn't know how sad am I when knowing you are one of them who cannot forward to advance.Why wouldn't you work harder?!! Really hate you de lor! Anyway is already pass. What you should do now is come back to KL more often.Come visit us la.=)

Before I end,Happy Birthday again Quek Jun Xiang! And I owe you a meal yea! As your birthday pressie!

Gosh

I am surely will miss him alot.You know what,sometimes I really thinks that you are supa childish and supa annoying. Anyhow just want you know that...




We♥You =)



Ps: Don't cry when you see this..





BONUS!



Ta..daaa........!!

LOL!! His half naked body! I know you will kill me when you see this! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my god...u post my naked pic without my permission!!!!hin~~~~真的是心情跌落谷底咯。。。haha~tis time i 4give u...cauz i always mercy to animal de...wakaka~hao la...reali thks ur 'Birthday Present' a~tis post i will always keep my mind~miss u all too...^_^