Sunday 20 June 2010

Past.Present

Before I start,allow me to kneel down for begging you guys not to hit me after reading this post..LOL



I seriously think that I'm getting prettier day by day.LOL. I am a  such narcissist.Keep looking at the mirror, camwhoring all the time and etc. LOL cut the crap. I am happy that I have changed. I mean in my external look la. Unlike last time, wear like boy boy(big shirt,shorts,cap) to school and holding a basketball time.Haha. My friends told me that they seriously hate me alot last time with such look,Haha.Apalah.not true friend pun.Herng~LOL. But frankly speaking,I really thinks that I'm pretty ler that time.Think myself is very stylish and cool.BUT is ugly actually.I started to change my whole look since last semester if i'm not mistaken.Started to buy more girlish clothes,stop wearing sport shoes,start polishing my nails and start taking care of my skin and all,start wearing BB cream,start wearing lenses and all. After all,I received a lot of complements! Happppppy=)

Past
I would say that this is the closest pose I have taken with my roomate.Both of us are like shouting all over when we saw this.yuck.

Ahh.I really no eye see ler when looking at these pictures.Bad memories in secondary?LOL Anyway if ay of my secondary-mates saw me now,they will suprise a lot.Haha cos the old Ooi Lik Wen had changed=) Haha


Recent nice piccus i have taken♥

 woooooo....snow flake season! Addicted to it alot!



My face looks slightly better than before=)

Yeee....Sicked for 5days already.Why haven recover................................adui.............


and thanks to you=) Although is just a message but it means a lot to me. You would never know how i feel when i saw it. I am not the one you know as before. I changed.I mean towards you. Sorry for that.=)

Chao!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

将够力before and after ar?学我,pay me for copyright xD btw...改变是好的。加油

LikWen said...

屁咯~~谁要学你哦~~我又没有CwhatC。。哈哈哈

哈哈哈我用肉体换啦okay~~?哈哈

anyway,谢啦!我知道我变美了!哈哈哈

Yuki said...

Wah Ooi you really changed a lot ler....

Really impressive and my jaw fell to the floor when i saw the differences...





you are getting ugly and ugly..
you think i will praise you?
bleukk!!!!!!!!

JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!! JENKI!!!

alaq ashiqin said...

aigo...
y my face is cut one!!!!!!
YER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aiseh...
menyampah betul la u nie....
ur face is getting more menyampah than previously....
narcicist gyle nie...
i bet u will look at ur face at the mirror for hours bfr u sleep...dreaming on getting pretier and pretier...
my goodness...*sigh*

LikWen said...

yugi:bluekkkkkkkk na ni na ni bu bu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1herng u la ugly!!!!!!!!!!u dun jeolous la on me....u tis si ah kua!!!!! JENKI lan la argh!!!!!!!!! shut up!!!!!!!!!!!

ani:not cut la..is the person who is taking the camera noob..hahaha...

hahaha mana ada menyampah oh~~~~~ish!! memang dah prettttty tau~~~hahaha

misssss u=) call u today...hehehe..muacks