Tuesday 1 June 2010

New Life?

Gonna blog about myself recently. Well a new life in advance diploma and getting use to it soon. I hope so. LOL yea,although the gang turns into smaller size but we are happy somehow.Erm damn miss them, Ward kor,Liu hai mei,chicken guo jun xiang, and mandy=). Ahh.Hope to have another gathering with them.Must miss us too yo.Love you guys!♥

Woo. Finally Ms.Lim reveal the event we were going to held and also the post we hold.Well somekind like Go Green kind of event but in the collaboration with Nokia. Still quite blur with idea so will wait for Ms.Lim to explain in detail.Lahh.. Can feel the stress is growing day by day.Hope I could overcome it well.Can't wait for the event! Yuhuuuuu! And I hold the post I was holding is Pnp(Publicity and Promotion).Erm it wasn't my first choice neither second choice. Sigh I was looking for Security and Maintainence post but the lecturer doesn't allow me to fight for this post......Cause I was late for the (went for Singapore Trip) interview. And a lot of people were fighting for this post so to be fair, the priority will be given to them first.=( Sad.....PnP somehow isn't bad to me! Bear with it and do my best! Yuhuu! Good Luck to meeeeee♥

 That's all I think.Chao~!

ps: Ahh the photographer snap me till so fat.Angle angle=) Hehehe

I seriously thinks that I am getting pretty nowadays eventhought I have no BB cream or lenses on my face.LOL




weeeeee♥


Wanna make myself more pretty.......Haha....Gonna rebonding and dye my hair=)


......a....n.....d.......diet(the word that i spoke since last few years)......adui....foods are always look seducing to meeeeee.....=) LOL


I miss the word where that person use to address me.=(





每一天都必须不断的重复提醒自己忘记那个人
慢慢觉得累了


2 comments:

alaq ashiqin said...

omg ani!!!!!!!!!!!
u pierce ur tongue!!!!
aigo....
u faster come bc mlk here lar...
later if i go away dy....
10000 mile away frm here then i dunno wat to say la hoh...

LikWen said...

ani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahha yea la pierce that long ago ad hahahahha!!!!!!!!

i miss u ler!!!!!!!!!!! dun worryrrryyyyy!! me going back this friday!!!!!!!! i must go see u and meet u yea!!!!!!!!!!muacks!!!!!!!!!!!