Thursday 17 June 2010

Sick faces

A pretty short post from me. I am seriously half dead right now.No idea why but just feel like blogging. Ahh! Hate falling sick so much! The whole body and brain will be so weak till I couldn't do my assignment or concentrate.Haha!

Let you guys see my sick dead face=( So freaking pale
Sickness: Fever,sore throat,nose clog,cough,both eyes bengkak=+red

Sleeeeepy...................


How to attend tomorrow morning class?Should I come out with the conclusion......SKIP class then?LOL


I'm homesick already=(


Damn.Really miss that person.Lagi sick lagi miss.Adui.....Stop that la wei...........



Got to sleep now.Chao guys

2 comments:

alaq ashiqin said...

ani!!!!!!!!
u take care la oh!!!!
u pls dun remember *****.....
remeber me better...
tak hurt ur feeling pun...
faster sembuh k!!!!

LikWen said...

ani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ani i really misss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE YOU DE LO!!! thatday i go back but canot meeet you!!!!!!! i dun care er...u leaving me ad....to far far place=( later i call u la..hehehe muacks..u take care too o..