Sunday 4 July 2010

Anything.Whatever

I wouldn't care anymore!


I wish I could never have to blog this issue again actually.That is what I wish last year.Somehow the issue rise again recently. I mean like very recent. I thought we are mature! I thought you are mature! But is actually the other way round. You would never know how disappointed am I.Seriously disappointed. I have no idea what fucking things I have done to you seriously. I might not the 100% friend in your heart but I am a good friend! I have no idea how should I treat you now as in each time talking to you, I will keep thinking that I am talking to a mask that you are wearing. Do you know how suffer am I? I hope you do understand. And I wouldn't care what you tell to other people about me already. I..bear with it. I am serious. Fuck this up=.=


I WILL SHUT MY MOUTH UP AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T CARE.

2 comments:

Sebastian said...

The language of friendship is not words but meanings... Good friend will find problems to you coz he believes that no one can help him but you the only one. Please don't take this as an annoying statement but it's a word of encouragement.

Please put this in the situation, if one day he faces some difficulty and no one could help him and he has no idea how to solve his problem and you are not going to help him though.

try to put this few question in consideration:
Are you willing to see him got isolated by the world?
Are you happy while seeing him get bully by people?
Are you satisfying while seeing him got cheated by people?

I believe you are not! Coz he is important to you and you also VERY important to him, But now he doesn;t know how's important are you and he doesn't appreciate. Trust me, this must take time to open his eyes. 3 years is not enough.. All the thing you got to do is don't give up and be his friend. always be with him no matter what is going on... Maybe one day he will realize.

You can't lost him because you still love him coz the relationship btw u and him is everlasting... Good Luck Friend =)

LikWen said...

walao...what a long comment....

haiz..you wun think that if you are me....try putting yourself in my shoes(if you can)..

i am sick of it...


VERY SICK ALREADY!

is enuf....3years is enuf for me,,just let me breath for at least once...

trust me.I would not wan to lose a frend but i was force too...


thanks la bro!