Tuesday 27 July 2010

Miscellaneous♥

Hurray! All of my assignments finished! What left now is our event,ECOnnect! Pretty excited with the event and looking forward to it! Hoping that the event is a success*pray hard* and flash mob is aweeeeesomee

End of assignments=end of stress

Well this equation is much true for me! Or should i say for everyone?LOL I'm kinda stress free now.Hehe I have no need to face journals journals journals,graphs graphs and graphs. Tired wei. Hehe

and

I have no idea why i keep falling sick since ever I came to Advanced Diploma life. Sigh. In this month I have already sicked twice. And not just flu or what but is HIGH FEVER! Ahhhh.........What the bloody hell happened to me. Haiz whenever you sick,you will feel lonely.Not say lonely but you just need someone by your side taking care of you. Not saying family,friends kind of cares,but is your partner.Lol I sound desperate kah? Hey! Is a natural feeling=(

I know she wouldn't care of me anymore but still.......sigh.Still remember how sweet is her concern when I was sick last time.But now......Haiz..............Miss her a lot when I was sick that day, but end up seeing something I shouldn't see that really break my heart into pieces..Trust me,it hurts.


Ignore that. Yeah! I have a list-to-do
1) Shoppinnngggg! Buy shirt,jeans and etc.....
2) Wanna watch movie!
3)Wanna eat Chilis and KaKa bah kut teh!
4) Dye my hair
5)Study for final=.=


No comments: