Sunday 11 July 2010

Waka Waka eh eh XD

WaKa WaKa Eh Eh! LOL!

Its Football FeverrrrXD

Obsessed with FIFA♥
Obsessed with World Cup♥
Obsessed with The Song"Waka Waka" by Syakira♥
Obsessed with Germany♥
Obsessed with Lukas Podolski♥♥♥♥♥♥


He is hot! No! Shall I say, he is supa HAWT! The No.10 player of Germany! Since after my C.Ronaldo,he is the second football player that I adore=) Hot face,Hot body*drools* =.-=


See See See?! Agree right he is hot! Awwwwwwwww♥
 Although my poor Germany loses the match in semifinal but you guys are still the best!


and

I really wanna say....



I HATE THAT FUCKING OCTOPUS,PAUL.=.=


Muahahah! Anyway I am so excited that I'm watching final later with Yeunis,OoiTong,Cindy,My jiejie,Kua,and Feipo Jiang!! None of the two team I support but I wanna see who will be our B3 class rep! Wakakak! Cant wait! Must fulfiled the promises oh. Don't forget I still kept the picture of you both shaking hands! LOL

Tonight gonna be a good good-er good-est night♥

and and I can't wait for my convo next week! I will be getting a new piggy soft toy! Yuhuu!







I'm keeping you in the deepest side of my heart.
Love you

No comments: