Saturday 19 February 2011

The Singles' Valentine♥

Happy Valentine Everyone! LOL I knew is like few days ago already but I wanna blog about my Valentine Day! Yes, I'm offcially back to single since like last month so yes,I went thru another single Valentine again after like 20 years. Haha.

"I wanna celebrate Valentine!"

This is what I said every year. Thought I could celebrate this year with my love one but sadly we broke up at the month before so kinda sad. Anyway I'm not looking heavily on this particular day,just that at least just let me try once.Maybe a candle light romantic dinner with roses and present or surprises.Hmm...Sound sooo good.Wonder when will the day come? *scratch head*

And and this year Valentine is prettyyy awesomeeee♥

The Valentine Day was also the day I started my internship. After work,got a call from my sister saying that we gonna go dinner and that fucker Guo Jun Xiang and my beloved Cai Cai Zi will gonna join us!

Damn happy as like I am not alone during the day. If not I will think a lot at home and turn emo=)

And what make me really really really happy like hell is when I received a rose from William my prince♥
 OMG! Although is a friendship rose but I'm still happppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy♥ Thanks my prince.Muack♥
He knew that we these few single women need a rose badly cos no partner. Sweeet
So sweet of him♥




Yuck.He so ugly





After junxiang,this is another ugly one
haha Ginger so funny.I mean her face. Cos kena GEK my that fucker whom keep saying her size thingy. All her pics are her staring pics
Is end of the day so I'm tired. My faceee lookk horriblee=(

The extra one.So pretty♥


By the way, I'm having my great time in A Cut Above Academy! I have a great and humour boss, which his jokes are like damn super duper funny! Plus my handsome and great supervisor who guide me a lot! Plus great bunch of humor colleagues! My office is like "Happy Chinese New Year" environment everyday! Haha damn happening everyday. LOL Event is coming. The"Cutathon 8"! Mainly I'm incharge of media monitoring! Haha

I'm enjoying my weekend ♥


Chao!

Like my post yea! Muacks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dont be sad..stay strong although u just broke up..evrynt happen surely got reason...cox it happened to me too..~anitha~

LikWen said...

wooo..anitha! so surprise that u came and left message in my blogggg~~ hahaha yea..i will stay strong..just need time to heal...u also stay toughhh yea......thankiesss!! take care