Saturday 5 February 2011

For you, the one who leaving today♥

A few hours more, you will be flying
Fly to the place that you dream of
The place where you can pursue your dream

Never thought that this day will come so damn fast.
You are leaving me my dear.
I'm just so not wanted you to leave

I should be happy right?
Cos your dream come true.
Although not the Ireland you wanted but Aussiee is good too.

Anyway just wanna warn you to be very safe there okay? Don't make us worry and same goes to your family too. Just let us know when you reached. No matter thru skype,email or msn. Just wanna make sure you safe.

Take care my dearest,Alaq Ashiqin aka Ani aka Sailaq,


Surprise pressie from her<3
Taddaaaa!! Damn love this necklace!
Taken this machine kind of picture that day. Sigh really not suit we three punya style.Stuck inside the machine almost one hour thinking the poses and designing the piccus. Damn tired but is memorable hahaha
 I miss you I love you Ani! Friendship forever and see you one year later=(

Okay la,I'll end here=)

Btw, I received my advanced birthday pressie today. Is camera! Canon Ixus 130!Thanks a lot Mummy! Thanks for letting me to do the things I want and get the things I want. Thanks daddy for working so hard to earn money LOL

Don't worry. You two daughter will always obey and loyal to both of you.

No comments: