Friday 28 January 2011

Mood swing

Sigh

Suddenly emo.

What the heck my stupid mind is filling.

Can I stop all these?

It is really making me mad.

I HATE IT.

Ooi Lik Wen, don't regret on any decision you made. Lied means lied. The person wouldn't care you anymore. That person wouldn't give a damn on you anymore. This is what you deserve. Don't keep feeling regret. Just think that the decision was right as the time passed. Just think that it is a WHITE LIES.


Wondering when will I fully recover? Sigh. What is the best way to heal?

Okay I recently started to write diary. Have no one to talk to when in home so just release my emotion into the diary. Hoping that it works in healing myself. Just wanna jot down some memorable stuffs that I have gone through in the past few months before it gets blurr in my mind one day. Scare.



 Starbucks diary.Love it so much

Printed some pictures out. So cuteeee with its mini size=)






I shall learn to love myself more sometimes.Where goes my arrogant?

No comments: