Saturday 29 January 2011

The Angel and the Devil.The Good and the Bad one

29/01/2010♥♥ A day to remember....♥♥ Is Evelyn's aka. My beloved sister's birthdayyyy♥♥

Yes,this post if for her actually.LOL sorry for the late posting cos I'm trying to find inspiration to write it in creative way.Don't mind yea OoiLikThing♥♥

Woo.Still remember the last year blog post that I posted? Blah it seems like it was just happened yesterday but is already one year! Time passed really super fast.If you guys were to read the post I posted last year,here is the link.

Click here<--

Okay lets start.Haha The precious post is all about introducing her and also promoting her la but this year I planned to write the story about us.Yes! Me and her,Ooi Lik Thing♥

 Start story from our childhood time

Hahaha really thanks to my parents for producing us by just two years apart and not too far from each other. So since is just two years,our mind set is almost similar and have no gap in between us. And I have no idea why our characteristic are so different from each other. When she was small(or just born), she was pampered by the whole family since she was the first child of the entire Ooi's family and Chiou's family. She was a very guai child. Din like to cry or make noises and very obedient. Is a guai baby. That is why the whole family love her so much. Even my mom untill now also keep saying

" Ni jie jie cong xio jiu hen guai liao. dao xian zai hai shi jiang guai"

Ish*

(The Angel)

So after two years, here comes the devil.Me! Sigh. I was a naughty child.Or should I say a VERY VERY naughty child. Totally opposite from her. Keep crying from day to night.Keep making trouble such as push all the tins and bottles that been display highly in the supermarket,run and sit in the middle of the road just because wanna eat something I want but my mom don't let.Haha my mom hate me alot when I was small and she even kick me while I'm making noises in the salung. Pathetic me.Sigh Haha. and this is what my mom always said till now

" Ni ar ni ar, huai dan dao yao ming oh! Beh tahan.yi zhi ku yi zhi ku. wo shi qi dao~~~"

Ish*

(The Devil)


So now you know how difference we are right. Erm by just flashing back the memories we had since we were small makes me laugh and laugh. But all are sweet memories. Thanks to my parents who actually created an awesome childhood memories for both of us.

Since young,my mom loves to take pictures of her two beloved daughter. So we have a lot of photo albums in our house.

Pictures like when we were swimming, when we were vacation-ing,when we have our birthday party, when we have gatherings with our relatives and many more. Nice nice nice♥

Continues to our teenage's life
Our teenage life are like during secondary time. LOL since both of us already a teenagers, so our relationship actually turns awkward actually. I'm not sure that is the correct word to use but erm it seems like there is a gap between us. We have separated rooms. Thus we do our own stuffs la basically. We rarely talk to each other very often. I'll just stick in my room and so to her.

What makes me laughing non stop when flashing back is when we used those really weird tactics to fight with each other. Haha sometimes when I bosong her right, she will beat me with her palm on my hand,the i'll beat her back and run away and then she will chase after me and beat me.Beat here and there. Omg so tired*hin. But i used to beat her hardly then she will do the same to me. Yea. This is what call childish.♥

Or sometimes I'll pull her hair, she will pull mine.Damn childish.I still remember since primary right,my mom sayang her a lot cos she keep achieving good results ah such as Full A's in UPSR ar,PMR ar. Even appear before in newspaper. Gou lik lor. My chicken mother will suddenly become those AUNTIE AUNTIE in pasar by taking that particular pieces of newspaper and spread around.Ish sial.Sombong betul. So then he will really compare my result and hers.Sigh I tried hard to achieve de but I still cannot be same as hers but I still get 4A's in UPSR and 5A's in PMR ah. Also not bad what. Then i'll sometimes complain to my mom about her and talk bad about her but my mom always side her cos she very obedient maaaaaa....very pandai maaaa.Ish. I'm like Cinderella huh? Hahaha
But after she ended her secondary life,is time for her to forward her education to college. Haiz i tot I wouldn't cry but I did cry when the day she left Malacca and gone to KL. We have not been separated for so many years so kinda berat hati=( Eventually cry like hell. Swt. Haha

I'm so lonely during the two years. Always alone at home talking to the wall. Thank God I didn't get depression. Haha

Then then story continues till now, when I come to college♥
 LOL my sister isn't our gang yet till last year I brought her in and then we form a new gang! Hahaha we have a lot chapters formed in our story book.Hehe lets see how many and how often we went to trip.

Langkawi Trip

The first PD trip

Waterfall trip

Full house gathering
Desa Park City
Genting
2nd PD trip
UK Farm
And the genting trip yesterday.But haven post picture yet.Hehe. Woo many trips and gathering that we have! So many memoriesssssss. Love you guys. You guys are awesome. Can we make a promise? After everyone finished interns and when you are back from America,we will have our next trip ok? We go...Singapore Universal Studio?Okay? I'll plan okay?! Hahaha 


Okay I'm kinda tired already of writing Haha. Before tha, i'll briefly summarize the different characteristic we have untill now

She
-tall
-thin
-naive
-childish
-jokes damn cold
-dun like foul words
-has no knowledge of sex education
-don't like to hiao
-small breast cup
-weird pronunciation on Chinese words
-Good result
-Obedient
-love Guy

Me
-Short
-A bit fat(I have the feeling that the cb kong will say" harh? you sure is abit only?" ish)
-not naive at all(Xin ji zhong)
-Mature at certain times
-Jokes damn funny(personally think)
-love to scold bad words
-has 10 years of sex knowledge
-love to hiao 
-big breast cup
-Good in Chinese wakakka
-Not so good result
-Love to fight with parents.Haha
-love Girl(Haha swt. crapping)

Well our similarity are BOTH OF US ARE GORGEOUS* starring left and right"

Kita adalah kebanggaan keluarga Ooi. Dan juga anak kebanggaan kepada papa dan mama aku.







Erm okay la I'll end here la reading. My wishes to you is very simple. Just stay happy and lovely as you are now. Stay pretty too. And I'm kinda worry of you going America alone. Worry you will kena bully la by Negros la and etc. Worry that you are too naive.Later kena orang tipu badan dengan duit macam mana? You punya mama nanti ambik pisau o adui. Best of all la. Hope you pass thru the interviews and proceed to your dream la to travel in the oversea. I'm gonna miss you very much and Tong all also.I'll take care of your baby car la Don't worry. I'll take care also la papa and mama. When you come back then we together go visit them in rumah orang tua okay? Hahahaha. And I have a request. PLEASE BUY ME A REAL GUN IF YOU SAW IT IN AMERICA. I need it badly you to shoot die two human. You know I know la who is that. Hahahahahahaha!
Okay la take care and hoping that you will meet your mr.Right soon la. and I'll also get my mr/ms.Right soon.Haha and I'm okay if I get a Negro's jie fu. Haha I'll bear with it okay?If you need more info on sex knowledge, me and Tong can provide you "reference materials" for you la okay? What you need is just prepare a 20GB of hard disc space the material can already. Let you explore explore and adapt adapt international culture awhile.Haha


All the best my beloved sister! Still the same,
Papa,mama and me will love you always.


Muacksss♥♥


Hope you like the post la. Click Like and comment la. Guys out there.Click like also okay! Appreciate it
Continue emo.Haha

4 comments:

yimyim said...

what a cute post for your lovely sis.
envy weih.
hahaha.
anyway Happy Belated Birthday to your lovely sis ya.
=)

LikWen said...

muahahahah cute le~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~so proud od myself can be such creative...haiz..relly admire myself..hahaha dun fall in love with me k..hahahahha

yimyim said...

yea yea..
what a long long creative essay..
hahaha..
ar u dun worry..
i just LOVE leng zai..
wahahaha..
miss you ya Mei Nv..
muacksss

LikWen said...

hahahahahahahahahah creative le~~hahahahahhahahaha lengzai lan la.i want HUNT for my next target ad lo now....we go hunt together la yim yim.....hahaha we hunt at our own company hahahahah.... missyou too le......but only can see u guys on may....hahaha take care la yea...dun keep wan hiao your boss yea..haha