Tuesday 11 January 2011

Big sigh.

Sigh. I'm just feel so lost recently. A lot of stuffs happened. A lot of stuffs bothering me on the same time. I feel like giving up everything but I just can't. The feeling is just so complicated.  I wanna move a step further but I have to limit myself. I have no idea who am I towards you and who you are towards me.

Telling myself. I have just a paper to go and I can release all my emotion freely. This exam war is just so suffering. Mind is contented fully with notes and you.

I'll leave when the time is right. Be tough,you.


I'm wonder.Am i being appreciated for acting like this? Not? I'm so stupid,right?


"♥Silent hug♥"

Imma need it

Listening to ALin-给我一个理由忘记,寂寞不痛

Praying hard for my uncle,my parents,my friends,you, and myself

Your tears make me worry of you But seems not worth of worrying huh?

No comments: