Saturday 5 September 2009

War to be defeated!!

Long time didn't update already. erm one week?LOL. Well I'm busy preparing for my final exam.Three day continuously studying in MCD from 8pm to 8am. Sleep not enuf. and i surrender at the third days cos my body started to get weak and i'm sick. So miserable. I'm having public speaking and English test on yesterday and today. I just have time to update my blog today. Oh no my brain was dead to build a good sentences .Maybe because of today English exam. Okay the public speaking test is kinda easy. Not as hard as i think. BUT! Today English exam really pissed me off! Why? First, lack of time.Second, too many words that are hard to understand. WTF mann. Okay the test begins at 2pm and i decided to do the back part first and then only do the essay cos i planned to waste at least one hour to do the essay. Do do do...WTF! Looking at the clock and it is already 3.35pm. Gosh i left 25mins only to do a 350 words essay. I'm started to get panic. There are two questions there so i decided to choose the first one but my brain doesnt work well on that question. and i canceled the whole thing and start the 2nd question. Walao eh. Left 20mins saje..argh!! write write and continuously write...hehe eventually i come out with a complete essay with 400 words sharp at 4pm. I'm genius right? LOL.
Okay next i'm gonna prepare for my next war, PRST. Hardest subject ever. I read the whole text book already around 2times but i still scare of it. STRESS STRESS STRESS! Wish me luck! Thanks! LOL.
 ^OMG I look so pretty in it.LOL

No comments: