Friday 18 September 2009

Bye Bye=Sayonara=Anyong

Bye? Going anywhere? Nope. Waving at my 2nd year 1st Sem.

I'm right here in CITC of TAR college. Stupid maxis broadband is like damn freaking slow.frustrating. Well my stupid exam war are now over! Of cos i felt relax after that hard war. My body and mind all are exhausted so is time for them to relax now. I would say that the war of 2nd year is hard and i cant believe that because of the stress i cried. Before the MNG paper is Translation paper. I knew that i did badly. If i do not know the answer it is fine but the problem is i knew the answer but i terbalik the answer. WTF WTF! I was so EMO already when i came back. Maybe because i'm really tired as my daily routine is 7pm till 8am studying. Gonna get mad already but STILL i didnt do well. Who to blame? N.O.B.O.D.Y! Blame myself for being so careless and mess up everything.

and...

That night alot things happened. I feel so tired when each time i went to MCD. Sometimes words are hard to say. Human are hard to be. So please forgive me for being so selfish. Exam period=sensitive period. So, sorry for crying that nite. Just wanna release my stress. The stress is too much till i cant stand it anymore. My friend(M), I knew that these days i being so cold and expresssionless to you. Anyway thanks for telling me what you feel and how you feel. I just want back the friendship we had last time. I hope that we can be better next semester. Thanks to my Roomate Becky a.k.a P*K* for the guidance on that night.

Flashing back this sem, we have good things and bad thing happened..erm i cant remember all but just certain things..

Good stuffs
-A good experience in doing Mass Call and Society Day
-Experience in organising MCS event, Eason Chan Sharing Night(Can shoot photo with him)
-Know alot of SAD staff(Mr. Nyia, Mr.Liew, Mr.Tan, Mr.Heng,Mr.Ng and lastly Miss Limm Siz Siz who guide me alot. I love herXD)
-Me get high assignment mark
-All my assignment mate passed all of their assignment.
-Get back together with Kelvin Ong Chen Yung
-Happy hostel life!
-Get to know Kimchi and Andrew
-Get to know my beloved two juniors, Desmond the Mao and Bryan the Kuai lan de
-Get to know Mr.J but haiz.....
-Get to know Kevin aka Hot and Sexy Guy
-Get to know my another junior Daniel!
-Celebrate Ooi Tong's brithday
-Go genting highland watch TVB Megalive Show
-Went Lee Hom concert(thanks ginger for reminding LOL)

(That is all i can think haha)

Bad stuffs
-Not well prepared presentation
-Careless in Exam
-Misunderstading with friends
-Pick pocket in pasar malam
-Seeing my frend failed in his coursework
-See my frend argued because of event
-See my frend Emo
-Stressful exam and event
-Missing someone everyday
-Hate massage, ji wen, and sleep together..WTF
-Weight increased(sacrificing for exam)

T-do-list for next semester
1. Will be more strict at assignment.
2. No more spoon fed for sleeping partner assignment member.
3. Study earlier
4. Get good result
5. Re-Build relationship with friends.
6. Conquer Impatience
7. Celebrate Moon and Cindy(Moon+Cindy= Moody) birthday

[Cant wait for my frends to come Malacca! And lastly happy holiday to all the people i know! Take care and see you next semester! Chao~!]

:::::::::::::::::::::::End:::::::::::::::::::::::::


我不怕你爱不爱我,
我只怕你以为你爱我.

3 comments:

Cool Ginger said...

Hei!u forget v went to lee hom's concert lol~~~

LikWen said...

walao i really forgetten liao haha..thx for reminding LOL..

happy holiday ginger!!

LikWen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.