Wednesday 23 September 2009

I Love Hot Guys

5 Reasons that I may think that Holiday=Heaven!

1. Do not need to wake up early
2. Can watch lotsa of drama and movies
3. Can hang out with friends!
4. My mom will pay for my postpaid money!
5. My roomate would not get to hit me.Bluekk!

Currently watching there dramas
-痞子英雄
-福气又安康
-仁心解码
-绝代商骄

Well talking about dramas. Recently i was chasing after a Taiwanese drama call Black & White(痞子英雄) starring by Vic Zhou and Mark Zhao. Omg. Mark is damn freaking hot! This is his first time acting and the result is good! Better than any of our local artist(LOL defamation). He is hot hot and HOT! A tall and muscular body, a face which looks likes korean and a sexy voice! I was totally obsessed with him mann. Argh!!



:::He is H.O.T:::



不爱你,
是我自私的决定,
但我的心还没答应。

2 comments:

Yuki said...

yuck...i hate this guys.......
i intro another taiwanese-malaysian model to you.....
高以翔
this one really hot....

LikWen said...

hahah that one also hot...but i prefer this!!

高以翔de voice not sexy enuf haha

his one damn sexy hahah