Thursday 24 September 2009

Again and again

LOL I think I'm kinda addicted to do questions and answers game. I found it in my frend's blog.This time i wouldnt be tagging anyone cause i feel like i'm forcing them to do. Those who willing to do then do ler.


1. Besides lips,where is your favorite spot to get kiss?
- Neck


2. How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
- Sleepy cause I have to wake up at 9am. WTF


3. Who was the last person you took photo with?
- My besties Mayfong, Ani, and Chin yean


4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- (Dont understand the question)


5. Would you ever donate blood?
- I love donating blood but each time it will no success cause I'm lacking Iron


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
- Yes I have it before. But I lost it.


7. Do you want someone dead?
-Nope.I wouldnt be so bad to curse my enemy.Haha


8. What does your last text massage says?
-Haha yea yea 013******* (to yeunis)


9. What are you thinking right now ?
- Thinking of my friends who are coming!


10. Do you wish someone to be with you right now?
-Yes. Very badly


11. What time you went to bed last night ?
-5am. Watching drama


12. Where do you buy the T-shirt that you’re wearing now ?
-At DP.



13. Is someone in your mind right now ?
-Yes! Mark!


14. Who was the last person to texted you ?
-Kelvin Amber Chia-he sent me his modelling picture(syok sendiri) early morning.Haha




  1. 10 people in my mind now
    1. Kevin
    2. Desmond Mao
    3. My roomate
    4. Mayfong
    5. Kuai Lan De
    6. Gary Chaw Ge
    7. Mark Zhao
    8. Poy
    9. Mr.E
    10.Mr.J




16. Who is 2 having relationship with ?
-erm nobody but in love with someone.LOL


17. Is 3 male or female ?
-Animal


18. if 7 & 10 get together, would it be a good thing ?
-eww GAY. Not match at all.


19. What is 1 studying about ?
- Material Engineering


20. When was the last time you had a chat with 5 ?
-Just only chat in msn. He miss me he said. LOL sweet*


21. Is 4 single ?
-Yeap. She is always single haha


22. Say something about 2.
-I used to call him Pui Ei recently but I always call him Mao. Totally match him. He loves smoking ,Loves gals with big boobs. Wants to be a pro DJ. Loves Boomzz Boomzz Booomzz


23. What do you think about 3 & 6 being together?
-Omg my roomate and kuai lan de? Hin..cant imagine. My roomate is belong to Ah Boon de.


24. Describe 9.
-A guy that I love so much and he is the first person I loved although he hurt me a lot.


25. What would you do if 6 & 7 fight ?
-Oh artists fighting? Well I would like to see too.


26. Do you like 8 ?
-Yeap! I love her. She always be the best counselor for me when encounter problems.


LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
1. White
2. Blue
3. Black


:::::::::::E.N.D::::::::::::


Recently I becoming addictive towards SDO. LOL And and and I got my hair cut today! Yeah! A few hours more I will be seeing my beloved friends and Sing K with my dearS Mayfong and Yiting LOL but my voice is just sucks these few days maybe because those days during exam for being so sleepless. Gosh now already 4something am.Got to go.


Chao~!


No comments: