Monday 7 September 2009

PRST is over *sweat*

Allow me to sigh first before i start my post haiz................................................................................

Just came back from PRST exam. WTF. Damn hard. Feel like crying mann once i got the paper. I felt that it is kinda waste for me study this subject for like few weeks ago and even from yesterday nite till today morning non stop. I really work very hard ever for this subject. Somehow i already tried my best. If fails then means i'm stupid. Please God dont let me resit. I dun wan to read back the notes already. Its suffering.
LOL eventhough we are having exam, we still enjoy ourselves alot. Just like yesterday we went Kepong. Kevin's house! and He brought us go eat. I would like to mention the dessert we ate. AWESOME! Ho Chak went there before. Here are some pictures!
 
  
  
  
Gahaha nice nice nice.. Then at night.....
::PRST war B.E.G.I.N::
Start study at 8pm and we really concentrate on memorizing la what la..study till half way, snap picture!!
(Camwhoring time!)
(偷偷拍我horh)
(my bf LOL)
 
(Okay my face look fat)
 
(LOL my stressful roomate)
 Both of us are sick of PRST..
(I'm cute right.LOL XD)

Okie thats all! Im preparing for my psychology on this Wednesday.Many thigs to read summor...



Chao..

No comments: