Sunday 20 September 2009

I'm Loving it

LOL in Malacca now..will be enjoying my two weeks holiday..

Selamat hari raya to my dearest Alaq Ashiqin aka Ani aka Sailaq aka Babi! I love you! And really misses you alot when you were in hutan.

Next,

Me gonna blog about this.

LOL made by Cindy Gan and it is for me! And i would like to say that i have been complaining this for like weeks already. Why? Because she made for Mao, Bryan and roomate but i dont have! Argh not fair !! I also want!! For many times i keep saying ‘Shi jiang de la haiz'..and finally she made it for me.LOL I was just joking actually to let her know that i'm jeolous. Hehe i din expect she will do this for me. Haha so touching ler.. A milion thanks to her..*huggles*

Penguin you still remember you did this for me on my birthday?



Hehe you see la..i still keep it nicely.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
 My dear MF, I knew because you are too stressful that caused you to think so negatively. But however i think that i should take the responsibility too as a friend. Sometimes Forgetting is not an excuse when you have too much thing to remember and we tend to forget certain stuff.Sorry if I really hurt you. You knew that i dont mean it right? I love you^^


同一个人,是没法给你相同的痛苦的。
当他重复地伤害你,
那个伤口已经习惯了,
感觉已经麻木了,无论在给他伤害多少次,
也远远不如第一次受的伤那么痛了。


2 comments:

MayfonG said...

yala..i know..i also tink rasionally after tat incident..exam time=sensitive period..
i tel u,that si babi din link us..her blog so many followers..look like she stay at hutan is a good choice..so many stalker..lol!

LikWen said...

haiz suahla ..just let it pass..

Yala!!!!!!!!!! that babi i think she build the blog long ago ad!!! chicken!!!!!!!!!! din link us noe!!! all his kmb frend saje!!!