Tuesday 2 December 2008

SuPrises XD

*came back from Malacca*
Yes, I'm rushing back yesterday to attend my lecture at 2pm...


erm after the lecture , my friends told me that we will be having EP practical test after that..


Damn! I was noob in that software which is the Adobe Design CS3...and we need to create a magazine which contains around 6pages...*swt*

okay once i step in and sit in the room, erm abit stunned and do not know where to start off..
poking to my right and left, see-ing kelvin and poy poy are so pro in it...sigh...and i was looking for poy poy to help me..haiz...takkanlah mau orang bantu semua..so she helps me at the start and explain in detail and i start to get in the software and do the rest......*explore explore explore*

okay lar...use to it ad...haha but people was laughing me and say my picture looks like funeral picture..F la....*glare at sebastian* ..i know i will fail...if fail,i have to attend two replacement class on saturday....im ready for it...haha


Manatau, today my teacher told me that im get the highest in class...only three(kelvin and poy poy) of us pass and the rest failed!! Yoohuu!!

but actually i will lose to that chiakor punya but because the assistant lab accidentally off his comp..haha..Padan Muka! ^^

*after the practical*

Me, becky, Chiakor and Ooitong went to Klcc!! Oh! The christmas tree is there!! yeah!! the highest christmas tree in Malaysia!! We snap, snap and SNAP pictures haha!!


Today

Uncle David is here!!! He came back to take something and i was so happy to see him cos i miss him alot!! haha...we chat and chat for hours and he bought Perak local food for us!! Just for us!! Love him Love Him..and then he sent me go Lrt station haha..


I like this XD!


Our Two GayLou haha!!



No comments: