Wednesday 3 December 2008

Met ghosts in V block?

Yes is a dim thursday morning..LOL

i'm having class in the morning 8AM and is so hard for me to wake up as my eyes were stopping me from opening it...and i woke up at 7.35..Damn i'm late and im having a presentation today..

this is first time me losing the desire make presentation..

Maybe i was too tired...somehow the presentation goes smoothly...

Erm i'm gonna say what happened to me that day...

It was Tuesday and is the gathering of we committee of MCS in Vblok to discuss about the board thingy and we set the time at 7PM as all of them were free on that time..


and is raining heavily that time and the Vblok environment is freaky but we just ignore it cos we dont want to influence by the Ghost story that spread around the tarc kolej about Vblok..

and me ,becky and Sushi reach on time..left bryan who was late for 15mins..*grin*

okay that time was 7.15pm and i received a message from bryan said that he already reach vblok..okay soon around few seconds, we heard a Woo..Hoo...Woo...Hoo..sound ..and we thought was bryan making it to frighten us or what so i shouted " Bryan! Stop making the stupid sound and come in faster " . Then becky gets up from the chair and peek outside ..then bryan came..okay...thats not the climacts yet..

After that we decided to go TBR and buy materials..and that time is around 9.00smthg..on the way there i asked, "wei Bryan, why you make those stupid sound harh? You think we will scare isit?"

Bryan says " harh?! What voice ? I didnt make any voice ..just now i was rushing here because im late, i straight away come in already"

All of us stunned...for seconds..

I was like WTF...

and the worst thing is Becky did not hear anything!!! I thought she heard that but she is not..she is just looking outside and see whether Bryan was there anot...so only me and sushi heard it.....

Ahh...Is not wind sound but i can clearly tell you guys that is a human sound!!!!!!! Damn..i shouldnt stay there till so late anymore...argh....

okay that is all on my ghost story today.........

Chao..

No comments: