Friday 26 December 2008

My LoveLy Christmas Eve XD

Muahahaha…

I miss my Christmas eve!!

A wonderful memory for me..

Okay that day was my make good test for PR subject..Damn the night before I was damn freaking scare cos I don’t want to fail again..Argh….thank god I pass at last haha..

Then we went to Jusco to buy our ingredients for steamboat..haha

We bought a lot..chicken,beef,sotong and others…

Then we went back hostel to take rice cooker and straight move to Jun Xiang house..

We start our steamboat at around 8pm …we eat eat and eat…It was yummmmmmy~~

And they buy beer to drink haha..That ong chen yung starts to drunk after drinking 3 cans…sigh…

Then we play games and exchange present!!

Me get Moon’s and Moon get mine!!

Haha!!

She gave me a magic card and a mug…damn!! I love it!! Muacks!! Thankies!!

Haha and Kelvin gave us surprise cos he made a video about us..hehe quite good la and touching ..just that we wont puji you only..haha…

A warm and great Christmas eve..

Me looking forward to new year countdown!!

I want go concert at sungai wang there…lol

Haiz..so sad we did not snap any pictures cos all of our phone camera not so good...aummor ginger forget to bring camera..haha

No comments: