Friday 12 December 2008

Happy Belated B'day Yi ting XD

Erm next week will be my busy week too..as i have two assignment to pass up, my drama presentation, and MCS event is here!! Finally, At last, Eventually............

Yesterday me , kelvin, moon, and ginger stay late at nite doing the banner...LOL. Is hard very Hard to do...Dah lah aku takda bakat dalam seni...so aspecting me to draw is a hard mission for me...Any how we still done it haha....yeah..we are going to start decorating on the next monday!! First time ever my booth will DEBUT haha...by OOI LIK WEN!! so happy!!! Cant wait LOL.

Erm...i supposed can go back this week but my teacher say that we are having a practical test today..."F" Him la! Suddenly he said cancel!!! Argh!!!!

Haiz....Final exam is coming..and mass media law subject fall on the day after chinese new year so i decided not to celebrating chinese new year...cos if i do so, im gonna fail this subject cos i cant concentrate if i at home...and my tutor scolded me and say BLA BLA BLA...haiz then he summor told B6 about me...haha whole class laughed hehe...so cham la me...but i stii love my tutor la JULIUS!! haha....

Okay wanna do my assignment ad... bye^^


(LOL, i know you hate this picture right?hahaXD)



erm blogging again after a few days past...haha ...Firstly i would like to wish my best friend Tan Yi Ting happy belated birthday!! Im late here cos din have the change to online...hehe Good luck in everything you do okay! and Smile always!! We love You^^




No comments: