Wednesday 21 January 2009

Trip to Genting Highlands!!

i'm back!!

Yes i never been updating my blog for week..
and quite number of people were asking me about there
ceh, bukan main popular ni..
Sorry la wei.. I'm buzy with my college stuffs and seldom go online. Plus my final exam is around so i dont have the time updating it...LOL

Just only the few weeks and its already filled with variety of memories..

Starts from my new year countdown nite.

This was the day i have been waiting since ever i came to KL. Okay my gang planned to go sungai wang and celebrate but i rejected cos it kinda lame and sungai wang is ver crowded since i think the whole Tarcian are going there too. Summor we dont really know the artists that are performing so we decided to go Genting at last haha!

We start our jorney from Terminal Putra.The bus is at 5.00. BUT! we were late and the stupid bus driver counldnt just wait for another 5mins. Ish! Thanks god we can still take the bus at 5.30pm..hehe..

We reach there around 7something..Few hours left to year 2009..So what we do in this few hours? hehe of cos! Our favourite thing, Ambik Gambar!!and shoot some scene from korean dramas since its very cold there and just like Korea muhaha..we proceed to the outdoor theme park since that day is free entrance..We snap snap snap! Damn! I saw CLOWNS! @#$%*&! people i hate the most! They are scary, evil and ugly! argh! But my 王子 is there so i just ignore them..hehe and we pushed Kelvin to do the performance..using a stick and plate haha..good job from him..

30mins berofe the fireworks diplayed, we went to met Poy Poy! So happy and excited cos all my best buddies are there!! 5,4,3,2,1 Happy new Year! the fireworks starts display in the sky..That moment, i feel sad , happy and touching..2008 isnt a good year for me..The hardship i have gone thru is pretty tough.i hope 2009 is a good year for me ^^We hug and hug each other..That scenery is so memorable..Love you guys!

After the fireworks show, it was just 2am..and we have to wait till 7.30 for the skyway to open..haha What we do? Play games lo..All sorts of game pun ada..1,2,3 木头人 is the nicest..we run here and there to fill warm in our body..cos is very cold!




me stand beside Prince haha..Love this picture
Feel like killing this guy right..he wears the sunglasses and is at night..haha Funny ler..
Oh the kabus...very cold ler....


The crowd in Genting




Then we slept in the starbucks till 7something lo...Balik hostel! we are tired but enjoyable!!

Love you guys!!

P/s: I met him there at entrance of theme park. He came to genting too.


Happy Chinese New Year too all my friends out there!!!

Gong Xi Fa Chai!!!

No comments: