Friday 23 January 2009

Friendships?


if you are reading my blog,
This is what i would like to say to you..

Hey friend, we know each other since primary and i really appreciate you..
Your personality, behaviour and everything..
Still remember Form3 that time where i was the person sitting next to you in class?
We laughed,joke, and gossips on people around us everyday remember?
I hope so..

I still remember the time when things happened, you call me up and scold me "You rather believe a friend that you know for months rather than a friend you know since primary?!"

It was the last time i hear your voice. And we then lose contact with each other..
I would say that is not the matter of believing who by counting the years of knowing her, but is you didnt even believe a person that cry miserably on the day you said that you were leaving Malacca..

Try to think properly..Isnt it cruel for her?She phoned me and cried like hell..She really treat you as her best friend..Why dont you believe her?For once..Same thing if this happen to you, how would you feel? I think you will hate that person for life..

No offence but to tell you the truth...A word,Sorry can change everything....


No comments: