Sunday 17 July 2011

Hottest Curry

16.07.2011
Curry Chaw Concert,my hubby.my curry
Not much words to say but "AWESOME" for overall performances
3 years ago, i missed his concert.
Thank GOD.no more missing his concert this year=)
Out of so many concerts I've been, i love this the most.
Maybe is because Gary is my hubby so i'm abit bias
and maybe because I was taking care in VVIP seats that I can see him clearly
Thanks to my "supportive friends(you know who you are)" for recommended me to stand near to him because they know that I'm gila of him..Haha
I love his cute son a lot too.
Keep touching him XD. 
and Gary even cried when he sings till half way. 
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!
Goose bumped from the starting till the end of the concert.
The tag.I'm the pretty usher.wakakka


Beast Fan Meeting on last two weeks.



♥ ♥Next week, David Archuleta concert♥ ♥
(Nak dengar sangat "LIVE" version of Elevator)
 In need of part time jobs to earn money for my Langkawi Trip=) Weeeeeeee=) =) 

PS: Chill Ooi Lik Wen,Chill. Everything will be fine k. Be tough for assignments.

No comments: