Tuesday 12 July 2011

Double Cheezeeeee=)

Today isn't a bad day but have no idea why I was in a frustration mood since morning.Sigh. I think I know why. I am lacking sleeping time, I have loads of assignments to rush, a lot things to think,to worry bla bla bla. Well, is assignment period so I might be little bit sensitive. Sorry for those who I've put louder tone on. Tee Hee=)


But But! I got a call from Miss.Chu that put on a BIG smile on face till now! Make a guess!!!



Dearest Hubby, See you soon. This Saturday.=)
♥♥



Thank You Ms.Chu for the Job
 
Cheeeezeeeeeeee=)
 To someone: If you see this, just wanna tell you, be what you guys are right now. I came from her past. So let it past. Thanks for the concern but I'm mature enough to think the way I am. I have my own perception. A lot things happened in between us that she might miss out or even she forgotten. Somehow, I am no longer important to her right now. This is the fact that I've accepted since months ago. Whether you want or not to believe, I've healed. Good Luck. Thanks for leaving footsteps in my blog but sorry, we would not be friend. Take care u and her.
 
Good Luck APR2. We are the best. Assignments, takda masalah lah since is our last year already. This week and next week,will be a GOD damn hectic week. Please la,please don't do things that make me sakit hati la adui. Haha

No comments: