Friday 29 July 2011

The B day,Plan B and Brussel ♥

The clock shows is 3am now yet I'm still in Old Town. I feel that I was one of their investor here. Come here,online and eat. LOL Their wireless line is just so awesome. and You Sucks,Maxis. 

Plan B, a restaurant located in Bangsar Village and they served nice foods with not so affordable prices. I get to know this particular restaurant from food bloggers saying that their foods are just awesome. Therefore we, the food lovers decided to go and eat! I specially like the name of the restaurant. =) Plan B. Here are some pictures taken by me. Hope you guy enjoy 
The Menu,damn cool

The kitchen




Not bad environment and nice name,Plan B

Morrocan Lamb Meatball Pasta

Spagettini Carbonara

Asian Style Golden Soft Shell Craft Pasta

Triplex Sandwiches

Chargrilled Beef Burger.

Awesome Brownies

Red Velvet



Waiting for the food =(


Damn pretty model =)
So, at night, we went to Jaya One for a beer session. We went to a pub call Brussel. Actually planned to get myself drunk but eventually I take back my thoughts and have no drink at all. I want to drunk in Langkawi, and forget everything. All the pain, please go away from me. PLEASE.


Is late,so everything was not in control especially my hair=(

Me and Fatty =)

Cutenyer kita

I love this so much



I am so happy today
Btw, I'm kinda envy about people surrounding me.
All in LOVE. 
LOL
I break up and they in love.
In Love is the happiest thing in the world.
I want but I was afraid.

Suddenly think of last time how you found my handphone number through my info on Facebook and called me just to ask about assignment. What a surprise yet I'm happy. But where are you now? Haha can you call me? 




Going to Meet Jay Chow,Landy and Sodagreen tomorow. Awesome work again=)

2 comments:

eric17twins said...

love is always happy thing to happen. but if we are not careful, it could be disaster to us.

good luck ooi lik wen :)

LikWen said...

yea i'm agreee ....so tiring sometimes..haha anyway thanks la ericccc...u too la..good luck heheh