Saturday 7 May 2011

Those memorable days in A Cut Above Academy ♥

Finally, finish my internship life in A Cut Above Academy.




Yesterday was my last day in the academy. I thought I wouldn't cry at first so I decided to put on make up. But..sigh...as the time goes nearer to 7pm, my mood starts to go down and moody.



Started to capture a lot of photos with my beloved students. They are GREAT and I love them so much. A must to mention, William,Yuffie,Min Min, Sam,Nicky,Juan,Johan are my favourites. Will gonna miss them a lot. Hugging them really makes me cry like hell wei.



The tears started to fall when I first hug with my beloved manager Kuan.



I will miss her a lot with her funny and strict act(konon). I love teasing her age ,size, marital status and all. But she just so enjoy the tease and laugh. Her laughter and her chinese slang will definitely be missed by me and Sebastian .LOL



“Wo seng Kuan,meng giu YinKuan..En....Vi~ Ni kan ni de liang ge intern”

Kuan- Manager of A Cut Above Academy(still single *cough)



These are her usual words la. Love to complain to my lovely Supervisor about both of us cos we keep imitating her. Haha



Take Care KUAN =)



Next is Linda,our beloved head of educator. The moment she hugs me, woah..the tears non stop wei... I got a super lovely tight hug and kisses from her. So motherly loved. Will miss the way you laugh and your jokes!

“You ingat you cantik ah ?! LOL”

Linda! Head of Educators!



Next, I'm gonna miss Mr.Anderson Gary a lot. Loves his stupid jokes,his hiao-ness, the way he danced and the way he teased me. He is the one who makes me laugh every single day and moment when talking to him. Miss You my dear=)
Anderson Gary- The hiao one. Educator



and another person to mention, Kitsch. My lovely Kitschy Kitschy! Who always so lovely. Who always accompany me for breakfast. I am a great listener of her *self admit*. And this is what she said la and I'm proud of you my Kitschyyyy=) Be tough my dear and gonna miss you.

My beloved Kitschhhhhh<3



Last one,who I refused to hug yesterday. Not refused la but I make her the last because I know I will really damn cry kao kao when I hug her. The person is of cos MY LOVELY-SHORTIE-OLD TB-SUPERVISOR, VIVIAN PANG KHANG PEI, aka Mama aka Vi~~~. I really love her a lot and she was a damn good supervisor. What we request from her also she will say “Oh Okok” or “Yes Yes”. She is a damn caring mama of us. And give us a lot of opportunity to attend events. I'm really gonna miss her very very very much-the MOST =( Take care Ma ma!



And I know you gonna miss teasing me dinasour,fei po etc and you gonna miss my jokes,hiao ness and my bad words. LOL



And...I HATE THE MESSAGE YOU SENT ME YESTERDAY. I CAN'T BE ABLE TO READ FINISH COS I WAS DRIVING THAT TIME. THE MOMENT I READ THE FIRST TWO SENTENCES,MY EYES CANNOT SEE THE ROAD CLEARLY ALREADY COS IS FLOODING WITH TEARS YOU FUCKER! WRITE SO TOUCHED KAM LAN AH!

(sorry for not replying you cos my hp was barred yesterdayXP)

Ni kan,ji Cute my supervisor=)
I love this =)
I love this picture so much
LOL look like a kid playing DOTA XD hahahha



3months times passed really fast. I've completed the internship part and now gonna move o with my studies!



The last words to SAY for the A CUT ABOVE ACADEMY TEAM



I'm proud to be a team of A Cut Above. Thanks for the presence of you guys in my life. Thanks for making my internship life filled with colors. Thanks for making me feels that I'm part of you guys. I love the team work and spirit of you guys and is my pleasure to be a team of yours. Thanks a lot. Thanks for being my great and awesome and helpful colleagues. I'm sorry if I've done anything wrong,said anything wrong. Take care and always be



“A CUT ABOVE THE REST”



I LOVE YOU AND GONNA MISS ALL OF YOU



Thanks



Peter,Vivian,Linda,Kuan,Mika,Terence,Skid,Anderson,Jolleen,Kitsch,Kelvin,Cassius,Patricia

Not forget,those students who I treasure a lot ,William,Min min,Yuffie, Sam,Nicky,Mark,Johan,Juan,Taufu,Clement, and others...you guys are great! Muacks! Good luck on your future undertakings!

The A Cut Above Academy Teammmmmm=) Misss you guyss badly


*bow



Here are some great moments to share during my internship.
Full House Gathering for Lunchhhh

Skid and Andersooonnn XD

We travelled to Egypt during thse three months! wakakka

Trimph 125 th Anniversary!
Cutathon 8!!!

Angel and Demon Burlesquueeeeeesss=)
Thats allllllll!
 
Bye guys muacks

No comments: