Tuesday 17 May 2011

I'm in love with

LOMO
(LOL.Not anyone okay?!)
!!!!


I love the effect a lot! If I were to choose Lomo or Poladroid,I'll go for LOMO! I need to do more research on LOMO and is time for me to save money to buy! I'm kinda broke.Tee Heee.
Nice Shot in Bukit Bintanggggg=)




LOMO
Poladroid


 Which one you prefer?

By the way,

I need a pair of high heels.Badly. It makes my legs look slimmer.Tee heeeXD
Forever 21,High heels-RM79.90(Have no money buying=.=)

FYI(if only you wanna know),today is my Birthday Eve. I can feel the the excitement already for tomorrow! Is 21st Birthday of mine! Okay I'm growing as in SIZE? Of cos not! I meannnnn the maturity! In terms of mind and everything. Dear God,I am a greedy girl. I have a lot wishes in my mind! Can I Can I??

I hope you hear me! and

PLEASE take away all the unhappy memories in my mind. That person is no longer here for me. She is just a pass-byer in my life.

One of my wishes,everybody around me have to stay happy and blessed every single day! My family,my friends,my colleague and etc!

Okay i'll stop here, more will on the next update! I GUESS,will be what happened on my boohday?Tee HeeXD.

=)

SMILEEEE!

No comments: