Wednesday 11 May 2011

I'm here! Palate Palette!

Teeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeee♥




Yesterday was another happy day for me. If you remember that I wrote a post before on this particular restaurant call Palate Palette( Click here for review) , it is a nice and relaxing restaurant at bukit bintang area. and yeah yesterday I brought myself there. FINALLY! Went there with becky the roomate and ooi tong the fucker!


Overall,the food are delicious but comes with Not So Affordable Price. You judge it yourself. I would say quite okay la the price. Not really expensive like Delicious. Anyhow,worth it! Really! Oops=)


Let you guys see how is the environment looks like
The main entrance=)

Supa Love the name of this retaurant

For me? LOL



Chef's Recommendation! - Spicy Thai Beef Sandwiches.Supa Nice!

Life the meat inside. Damn juicy

Chicken Lasagna! Ordered by Becky=)

Stupid Acts while in the car facing the jams =.=


Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
The Sexayyy driver of the day..ME !!




The next stop, Starbucks,Pavillion.Our second home.LOL. Green Tea Frap was still my ONLY choice.Thanks to someone!
YummmyyyyyyXD




  
    


Love thisss!




The FIVE SHOTS



Laughed non stop with Ooi Tong's stupid jokes.
Well. It isnt a problem with three friends outing,is just depends on how each and everyone of you thinks!
No one should be ignored! 
 
The Family Potrait ♥

No Ginger and William aren't that perfect after all. Don't worry, we'll have more to come! ♥


I've been to Palate, next will be POCO!


Click LIKE button on the post below and I'll love you more!
(ps: Before you click the LIKE button, make sure you have already signed in into Facebook in another tab,so that i'll know who click the LIKE! Thankies)







I think I'm in love with someone.*shy 

No comments: