Thursday 30 December 2010

Bye 2010.Hi 2011♥

Is 31st December today! Last day of 2010. Blahh.It ended in just a blink of an eye and 2011 is coming!
Well as usual I have my 10 New Year wishes this year! Last year was only 5 but I need to increase! I'm greedy=)

2011 New Year Wishes List
1) Achieve a Satisfied Result!♥
2) My intern can go smoothly and hopefully can work together with my colleague with no arguments!♥
3) Make myself prettier!♥
4) Diet =.=
5) Stay healthy-My grandmas, Parents,Friends,my dear and myself!♥
6) Less emo!♥
7) Good Luck for my beloved sister who is going to America soon ALONE.Hope she will be fine there and not bullied by Negros.LOL We will be missing you so much!♥
8) Friendship forever♥
9) Do a lot things that I wanted to do .eg Buy a Camera=) ♥
10) Me and my dear can be a long long couple and always happy♥(Failed)

After all,you will think that I'm really greedy isn't? LOL

I'm looking forward for tonight's barbeque=) We gonna rock the last night of 2010! Bye to you and Hi 2011! Happy New Year to everyone out there! All the best! Stay Happy Alwaysssss♥


Chao~~!

No comments: