Sunday 19 December 2010

Camera,I Want You!

Camerasss.=.= which I'm craving recently. My friends always said that I love to snap photos but how come I don't own a camera? LOL even me myself does not know the reason.

But but I found a camera that I really love! Samsung Dual View Camera! I really love it! It has two view or shall I say it has two screens,at the back of the camera and also a small screen in front! I love self taken picccusss so I seriously think this camera is specially created for me this kind of human!


Seeee??? Is so so cool! I don't need DSLR. Digital cameras are pretty fine for me already.Awww.. and and it is quite cheap actually. I mean quite affordable! Is just Rm800+

I must keeep money and buy this!


Moving on
-Christmas Eve Celebration with my gang! I'm looking forward!

Plan and plan, hope it goes smoothly la and successfully

Sadly, cannot celebrate with my dear.Cos she will be working=( Maybe New Year Eve? Yeah yeah

And

After viewing the timetable for exam,no other respon but nervous and scare. Blah.I have no idea what kind of result I will be achieving on this semester. Statistic subject will be a big death for me. The feeling of taking statistic and addmath is the same.I mean the exam. I've studies but still my mind blank when reading the questions. WTF. I'll work up for this and do a lot of practice. I MUST GO FOR INTERNSHIP!

Talking about internship was another big sigh..........quite alot of my friends have already received calls form companies but not my turn yet. Was kinda worry but somehow I can do nothing but just wait and wait. God bless T.T


Recent pictures♥

Gathering with long lost friend Edward and Moon♥

Chao

PS: New layout,new look.Fresh

No comments: