Friday 12 March 2010

SUPER JUNI-OR♥

B-I-G NEWS!!! I am going to work at
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Super Juni-OR Concert!!
.
.

I just received a message from my friend just and I would say that this message is the happiest message that i ever receive


"Congratulation. You been selected to work during Super Junior Concert. But the payment only RM40. Say thank you to Yeunis"


LOL! A B-I-G hug for her of course! I was sooooo surprised and immediately I phone her to make sure she was just kidding or what. BUT! Is really true!!! I sooooo hepi! The excitement still couldn't stop till now! Happy like hell! Frankly speaking, I actually applied vacancies before for SUJU concert but the people replied and say "Sorry. No vacancy." Fuck la.Rude like hell. Anyway I am seeing my Eun Hyuk and Ryeo Wook! La La La La~~~





Bad Boy
Bad Boy
A-Mei♥


No comments: