Tuesday 9 March 2010

12345

Venue: Hostel SA-4
Time 1.32pm
Doing: Assignment for PMR
Not doing: Absent for both lecture.=)

A short post from me. I have alot of crave recently. I dreamt of it everyday and i hope my dreams will come true soon!

First
Samsung Star♥ I will be getting it in this week!

Second

I wanna buy headphone so badly! And I got it already! Nice design right?!XD I bought the second row white color headphone with black color star Yipeeee♥

Third
I wanna eat Chilis!! Yummy!!

Third
I wanna eat DOME seafood pasta

Forth

I wanna eat Victoria Station in Ampang~ Waiting for Ooi Tong to bring us go♥

Fifth

I wanna eat IKEA's meatball with jem! Yummy

Eat eat eat! Will be eating one of them by next week!

PS: Result will be releasing tomorrow. Pray hard for me! This is my last sem. Oh GOD please let me graduate Diploma!




A-Mei
  is 
  ♥

No comments: