Sunday 28 March 2010

No title

Short post from me yeaXD

Recent stuff
1. Emo
2. Sleepless night+ No apetite
3. Lose 2kg (Happy)
4. Re-capture my PR photos after been banned by Mr. Chuan
5. Critic by my tutor regarding my culturl assignment. WTF=.=
6. Miss someone like HELL!!!

Cravings
1. Drunk myself
2. Go to Blue bar in Cheras
3. Study for my finals
4. Full concentration for my studies
5. Pierce my tongue
6. Shopping!(buy shirt pants,high heels,and etc)
7. Achieve my next target, Chilis!
8. Must get 4.0 this semester!
9. Imitate more people and gossips more! Muahaha!
10. Search for more tare pandas soft toys!

Anyway, I kinda emo recently. This is soooo not Ooi Lik Wen! Okay I'm giving up soon..Trust me! Maybe a few more steps to go. Thanks to annlyn actually for the advice she gave me. I already gave myself a second chance somehow it does not work. Anyway thanks alot. I will seriously miss her a lot and will not disturb her anymore. Bye dear. You must be happy.......♥



You may not know how hard am I to make such decision.
ps: still remember you promised me something?






It would be less hurt if we did not met each other.

No comments: