Friday 5 March 2010

The bond that stick together again.

A B-I-G birthday wish to my beloved Yugi Kua! The one who i appreciate a lot. Although we have a long fight before but it does not mean our friendship bond are separated. I am happy that we actually bond back together and hope it goes eternally!
 His birthday celebration was on yesterday in GK house. Well we are seriously out of ideas at giving birthday surprises so we just have s simple gathering and steamboat-ing in Junxiang house! But anyway is fun! Chit Chatting,joking, crapping and gossiping around are super fun! I love that! LOL
 
Love this picture♥
 You will feel like dying when you snap this group picture. Cos they too geli till you cant really hold the camera properly and snap..their group name is 恶心四人组....they are DEBUTING.....
I'm soooooo pretty♥
Hostel two most beautiful women is here♥ 

H-A-P-P-Y  B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y♥ 

I wanted blog since last week but really no time. Anyway last week we actually went to Genting Highland! It is a sudden decision as we actually planned to go Sunway but it is close on Tuesday. And we play the outdoor theme park! Omg for my whole life, i think this is the first time I played all the rides there. First time for Space shot, first time for sungai rejang rides and loads more. And space shot is seriously scaring. I mean their actual ideas already. I mean their original idea is "slow up and fast down" but now is both fast! Scary ler...
Group picture that i adore the most cos i look thin in it♥ 



♥ End ♥ 

PS: I'm not a lesbo.
I'm just attracted to her look.
Mey

No comments: