Wednesday 27 January 2010

Mission during Semester Break♥

SUPER IN MOOD TO BLOG NOW =)


Yes! I finished my exam already! MERDEKA!  AM paper is somehow the most suffering paper. Cos i will not sleep for the whole night and straight away go exam. and I keep falling asleep during the exam. TIRED SIUL! I'm in the holiday mood right now! I'm going to Langkawi with my friends! I'm going for outing with Mayfong they all in KL! They are coming! Happppyyy=). and I'm planning a trip before school holiday open! Hahaha alot and alot!  Hoepfully it will be successful la since long time din hang out together already.LOL 


And we actually clean up our room just now. Okay for those who quite often come to SA-4, i believe that you guys should know our room is always messy. All things are super inorganized. Make me mad la. Haha. BUT after today SA-4 gotong royong aktiviti, my room now is clean! haha . Special thanks to this fellow..



Mr.OOITONG


Who helped us to sweep the floor,
Who helped us to clean the dust in some hidden place,
Who complaint a lot about the cleanliness of our room,
BISING LA !!  
Anyway thanks Tong! haha



Seen this! Actually is a place full of dust and also magazines, book and etc but now is super clean XD


Okay first part done. Haha. I wanna say this! My holiday plan! Haha!


1) Preparation for Langkawi trip
2) Practice more on driving skill
3) Plan an outing with friends before the last semester start
4) Format computer
5) Diet before the Chinese New Year
6) Dye my hair
7) Piercing my tongue
Haha cant wait for Holiday already! My mission has to be successful!


and I'm changing the blog's template soon! I'm kinda bored with it already. Okay la before i renovate my blog, will let you see few of my supa cute and pretty pictures that I took. Enjoy okay!








CAMWHOREMWHORE CAMWHORE CAMWHORE CAMWHORE CAMWHORE AND CAMWHORE CAMWHORE!!!!
Okay I wanna sleep right now. Nite guys!


Its hurt to see the word " in relationship". I prefer not to see it in the first place...sigh

No comments: