Sunday 10 January 2010

G G G G Baby Baby-->G-Dragon♥

No!!!!!!!!!
       :
       :
My blog is not DEAD yet!!

I was just LAZY!!


It has been awhile since the last time i came blogging. Erm my recent stuff is preparation for my final exam! I have one more semester to go and I'm then a DIPLOMA student! LOL. But of cos i'm forwarding to my advance and then degree.And yea preparation.......BUT i just study a few...i mean not even a chapter.........i'm lazy ler....why? no motivation gua...unlike last semester........maybe i miss that moment........haiz...i should get rid of this.....

Since the last week, which is the day after new year, i was sick and till yesterday only i recover. I have no idea why i am sick for so damn freaking long and this was my first time actually. I never experienced before for being ill for so long. I even see the doctor for twice. I thought i should be hospitalized but thank god no..haha..and since i was sick, i decided to go back hometown cos i'm homesick too..so back lorr..see my parents, and meet my friends...LOL and my beloved bffffff gave me this!She bought it when she went to Singapore! I am so happy! I mean it really fits my size and i look slim la...oh no! I mean i memang slim and after wearing this i look even slimmer..hehe thanks alot mayfong! I LOVE you!


The word "Everyday is a Valentine Day" ..sigh no boy friend how to hari hari Valentine ..LOL

Next, my recent obsessed! G-Dragon♥♥!











Yes you are my heart breaker


:::Kwon Ji Yong:::

I want go Vacation! Very badly! I want go to the beach! I was in love with these beach, Pulau Redang, Sipadan and Cherating ClubMed. Argh! I wanna play Volleyball beach so badly! alot and alot! But no idea going anot. have to depends on my friends lo. Hope they say YES lorr..If not i go with my boy friend? haha who?>.<

Okay I gonna go now.............................for my breakfast.....................Yuhuu! See you guys! Chao!

No comments: