Sunday 24 January 2010

Not in the M.O.O.D

Pop-ing till half way now,
I had memorize all but not really very familiar in it. Anyway I'm trying....


I feel like blogging
I feel uncomfortable
VERY


He started to change his attitude recently which makes me feel really irritating. What the hell with all those thingy? I mean is it the way you respect on your BABE. Okay it is fine if you talk about her everyday or whosoever to me but you don't have to give that kind of stare and eye sight to us. Especially me. I feel like slapping you seriously. Don't try to fill my temper full. Everything has a limit. Same to me and so to you. If you think you still treat us as friend,STOP that FUCKING annoying behaviour!




Life are getting tougher
Deal with it dude.


ps: Happy Birthday to my dear Sushi ! Sorry for the mistake i made during your birthday suprise that make them feel so potong steam. Wish you luck and happy always yea. I always love you. and Grow taller! Hahaha




I just realise blogging is the only way to release my words and tension all.


Continue POP-ing now


Bye guys. All the best in POP

2 comments:

Cool Ginger said...

Hei...
V dont feel any potong steam~is just a little bit of failure for the surprise.
And is not your fault,ok?
If I said anything hard just now,forgive me ok???

LikWen said...

Haha erm okay okay.......
Nothing la..just abit sensitive gua since is exam period..super stress.....

Thanks ger~