Sunday 17 January 2010

AVATAR season?

Time: 2.04 a.m
Location: Hostel Canteen
With: Chinyean, Ginger and Irene
For: STUDY larr.....what some more ...........
Subject: Production and publication

LOL well our hostel recently provide us alot of great facilities.WiFi is one of the best one. I mean is really a great gift for those who does not hve broadband on their own. Okay but it does has an disadvantage which is THERE WIL BE ALOT PEOPLE IN THE CANTEEN! I think maybe because is exam period where my whole day will be spent in the canteen instead of my room looking my beloved roomate, Theodore. And i need to study! in canteen! and there are so many people here! how to study! ish! okay however i don't really care right now...LOL

My next paper will be on this coming thursday but i'm till oing out shopping tomorrow with chinyean and ginger. Going pavilion and yea..we are watching









AVATAR!!
.
.
.
.
again~LOL

I have been watching Avatar for FIVE time already BUT is still nice. I'm not saying that i have alot of money but i really want watch it again and again........i can memorise the dialogue soon..LOL.

and

i'm so happy to announce that i am goin to LANGKAWI. This semester break! Yeah! I really lookin forward to it..Haha

Next, there are a few hot guys surrounding me in hostel. I mean they are REALLY REALLY HAWT! Super hot! One of them looks like Jaejoong. YES! You are not wrong! Is TVXQ Jaejoong! KIM JAE JOONG! My ex-idol! He is super cutee and hensem and he has a haircut like jaejoong too during the Mirotic alu..Ahhh super obssesed with him right now...But so sad that he does not appear alot in hostel. I mean he stays in his room everyday and he will only appear in canteen during his breakfast and dinner time.

Okay i think that is for now! Love yea!


Happy Birthday.
I love yo



♥♥♥♥My hubby(GD)+My child(Yoo-ri)♥♥♥♥
Mummy love you<3
sweetXD















♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: