Tuesday 19 January 2010

Past.Present.Future Tense

You wouldn't know how much I love you

You wouldn't know how much I miss you
You wouldn't know how much I wanna hug you
You wouldn't know
NEVER

That is PAST TENSE

I dislike you
I hate you?
I wanna get away from you
I want you to dissapear forever
I don't wanna talk to you

This is PRESENT TENSE

I will miss you
I will regret
and
I will cry

That is FUTURE TENSE

Question is: Why do you want to take part in my life?


Am I going to say Goodbye?

可以不要吗?






2 comments:

Yeunis said...

what happen..why like being so hurt...
haiz,,try to give up some1..if not,the suffer is u..although i know it;s hard..
but u muz try to....hmm,,u know..

LikWen said...

hahahah nola....just thinking something after watching dramas ..haha i din emo la dun worry hohohoho..i love you<3